first time

Today I am write in English. This is first time I post my broken English, you know. So, please do not laught at me, o.k. firstly, I don like English because I always get low marks in my paper. I hate the person who create English language. What past tense, present tense, grammer and more. So compiccated!!! Why a? I also don know. Second, why my English paper mark r low? huh? Not too bad ma, teacher. Teacher kesian saya sikit, give more mark to me. so that my result will look better. Teacher you almost every day teach me idioms. I think my teacher want to sot jor. I work hard, work hard to put the idioms inside the essay, but my mark will not as high as cheng mun’s. why I so cham huh? It too bad no one can answer me. Why the English cannot be easy sikit? Why I must learn? And why I don know why already. please forgive me because my essay like ‘rojak’. u know, I poor in english ma.i think thie is my better essay in my life, because my teacher would not mark this paper. Wahahaha!!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Cheng Mun said...

Waliao~ pull me into the hot water?! your english post very nice..English quite good also la..

Post a Comment